Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pooff ***

2014 has been a very challenging year for me. I turned 18 and realized all the ways I had relied on my parents and taken their wealth for granted. I realized I was a somewhat spoiled and sheltered baby who had no idea what life was like for most people on the planet, who never had a job in my life so I had a very poor work ethic and a lot of self centered attitudes. I have realized many of my beliefs around abundance and mainly lack of it. I have truly started to reverse imbalanced eating patterns that I've had since a young child. I'm starting to take full responsibility for the pain and dissatisfaction I've created in myself and adopted a real desire to heal and connect to others. 
Phew..
Not only that but I broke up and got back together with my partner. Traveled to upstate New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC area, and hitchhiked to California. I've started school online at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and am on my way to becoming a health coach. I got reiki 1, 2, and 3 attunements and am on my way to reiki mastery and greater healing within myself.. 
Wwhhhho. 
Okay. So I've shedded a lot and initiated a lot and am basically building a whole new life for myself. The point of this shpeel is to show you how in one year or less you can completely change your life. You can reverse the direction of your attention, your mind, your emotions and start to create a life that you are excited about living, that is purposeful, beneficial to all and one that makes you feel goood. Excited, passionate, loved. 
How do you do this? 
Start with gratitude for what is already good. We're talking perception shifting. New eyes. Seeing what is right in front of you. Your breath, you are breathing and don't even have to try. 
What turns on your creativity? How do you feel when you can use your gifts or interests to help others?
I started the year completely unsure of what I wanted to do with my life, how I was going to support myself, scared for my health, not completely sure I wanted to be in such a comitted relationship, insecure in many ways that I was afraid of admitting and you know what? I was thinking about myself a whole lot. I was so self focused that I couldn't even see all the beauty and blessings that were around me. 
I am still working on this and know that I have so much to heal, to let go of and to Remember, and I'm okay with that because I know it can only get better. 
It will get better. You reading this shows that it is only getting better! 
Trust yourself, be prepared for a long journey and have fun! Make life feel good, it is supposed to feel good, the kind of good that relies on no external object, the good that radiates from your heart as joy and has no limits. Let this goodness be your journey. You are supported and loved far more than you realize. 
I love you. You can do it! 

(Receiving is becoming) 

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment